Balancing myself between the doer and the thinker.
- Programming & Web.
- Learning (and forgetting) lenguages, tools and structures is always good fun.
- Nowadays: Cicling & Inline Skating.
- Back in the old days: football, basketball, tennis.
- Non conventional sports I’ve practiced: parachuting, bungee-jumping, speleology, fencing…
- TO-DO: Scuba-diving.
2015 – PRESENT: Teaching
I teach the following modules at IES Valle del Jerte.
- Development of interfaces (Desarrollo de Interfaces). Main focus on developing Swing interfaces using Java.
- Services and processes programming (Programación de servicios y procesos). Threads, monitors, semaphores, sockets and servlet using Java as programming language.
- Business management systems (Sistemas de gestión empresarial) –> Install and configure ODOO ERP . Develop Themes and modules for ODOO.
2013 – 2015: Support technician in the University of Extremadura
2012 – 2013: Scolarship in Telefónica Chair:
During the scholar course 2012-2013 I completed my final degree project of Computing Engineering with a scholarship from Telefonica. The main topic of the project is Publication of data from sensors using Open Linked Data.
OTHER INTERESTING STUFF:
- Creator of the FederGOB Plugin to automatice federation services using CKAN with the official statal open-data portal Datos.gob.es.
- Winner of the Second Opendata Cáceres Hackathon.
- Winner of the First Opendata Cáceres Hackathon.
- Erasmus+ in Ireland working for Ireland Website Design (2016).
- Erasmus student in Dundalk, Ireland (2010-2011).
- C1 English level by ILM.
- Courses and events I’ve participated:
- Participant in the second DBpedia meeting.
- Development of games using Python.
- Creation of interactive and accessible ePubs: modular electronic mini-books.
- Developing of multiplatform web applications.